Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tonight

So, i decided to update my blog tonight. Lets talk about what i just did my a few hours ago. At about 7 or 8 (i think?), We left to Chelsea and Esther's place. It was their grandma's birthday, and we were invited too! I must say, i've had one of the best of times over there! At first i just felt mostly socially awkward, but still, i had to be polite with all the greetings with the adults (not that i'm not one.. except maybe i'm close to my late teens..).

When we were on the way to pick Aunt Jac and grandma up, Mum thought it was nice to call upon Zaid about the way to Alam Damai's Condominium since he lives there (except these few days.. he rotates where he lives a few times in a week.. i think..), so it was nice knowing a little of the direction to where the place is.

Yes, i am aware that i live in KK my whole life but still i don't know a lot of places that i should actually know. Hey, i live here, but i'd only go to the usual places like.. repeatedly. Sad, i know.

moving on,

I really had a great time catching up with my childhood good friends, which are also my cousins! We were so close back then when we were younger! I mean i was close to my other first cousins too, but they're mostly a lot older than me, so me and my sister fit it well with Chelsea and Esther! We used to do a lot of things together, whenever they're back in KK to visit us during the new years from KL. But they moved to New Zealand when i was about 13, and we hardly kept in contact, so yeah we drifted apart. Now that they're in KK, its really amazing how we could catch up without feeling awkward.

I realize all the time that little moments like these could put a smile on my face, it keeps me super happy and optimistic. I have always known that little moments are what matters, but i never choose the time or effort to actually appreciate it. Right now, right at this very moment, i'm reminding myself to always be happy for the little moments and dwell only upon them.

Tonight was great because i've always had a thing for one of those quiet gathering facing the pool. Its elegant yet relaxing. It really lightens your mood, especially if you've gotten good company. Chelsea, Esther, My sister and I decided to eat by the pool and share laughters, jokes and stories with each other. It was utterly amazing! I don't know if its just the food, the dessert or the good company, but it was literally (yes i'm using the word literally) one of the best night i've had so far. My nights and days these days have been pretty dull due to trial exams and SPM coming along. It was sad, but after tonight, it really made things better. And puts things into perspective.

Remember you non-existent readers, gratitude and forgiveness is important. I tell myself that EVERYDAY. Although i hardly ever be grateful, but i'm trying. a daily reminder would help. I'm pretty sure all of you are done reading about my ramblings about how amazing and lovely tonight was, so i'll attach a few pictures that i've stolen from my mother's phone (no, i'm just exaggerating, not really stolen okay, geez.)

Enjoy! There's not much though.. Chelsea and Esther has the most of it..



this was recently.. 

my N97's camera's quality is shit, so i'm sorry for the bad photo quality.
 Ever since my iphone's stolen, i've downgraded to a Nokia. Yeah, no shit.


And i also decided to post some other random pictures.

wait for it..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ta-da! 

I think i've always had a long time celebrity crush on Hayden Christensen, 
cause he's just so bloody fine..

first time ever to open my Mac's red cover! 

And then there's 2 of my favorite gorgeous looking boys..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

much loves! 

My Liamster Hamster on British Airways with Louis at the back.. ;) 

and then there's him with his new hairstyle! 
not so new anymore considering the fact that he shaved his hair :( 
oh and Niall looking all "uh yeah sure like i give a f*ck who's taking a candid shot of me.."
Doing his irish thang...

OMG NIALLER LOOKS SO CUTE HERE I WANNA HUG HIM TIGHT
AND PINCH HIS BABY CUTE FACE 

all right, i guess that's all for now. Don't really have much to ramble about. Besides my dad being all annoying about my studies and pestering me about SPM. I guess i shall study right now. oh and, i need a little Gossip Girl time too ;) Multi-tasking at its best.

have a great day/night/evening everyone! x 



No comments:

Post a Comment